Transmission Line and Substation Monitoring Department
Transmission Line and Substation Monitoring Department is in ninth floor of EDL Headquarters, Lao-Thai Friendship Road, P.O. Box 309, Thongkang Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital. Lao PDR.
Role and Responsibility
The Transmission Line and Substation Monitoring Department plays a crucial role in the management of the transmission line and substations across the nation to ensure maximum stability in the distribution of electricity to consumers nationwide and export.
The Transmission Line and Substation Administrators have the following roles:
- Manage the implementation and aggregate the transmission, as well as the LDC and RCC control centers.
- Regular maintenance of the transmission, as well as to prevent the power outrage.
- Regular maintenance of the transmission to ensure constant supply of electricity.
- Communication work to ensure convenient and guarantee of service.
- Aggregate the activities and expenses plan of the office.
- Create the plan in collaboration with various offices under its responsibility.
- Coordinate with other sectors when it comes to the study, design, and construction of the transmission and substation.
- Monitor and inspect various offices that are under its responsibilities to ensure the compliance in accordance with the plan.
Transmission Line and Substation Monitoring Department Organization Chart